7/8/14

Flashbak Has Arrived!


It's time to celebrate, people.  There's a new site up called Flashbak which will feature regular offerings by yours truly.  Yes, Retrospace has fallen onto hard times (I'll spare you from once again going into the reasons why); but, it's rising like a phoenix from the ashes on Flashbak.... we even plan on re-instituting the beloved Miniskirt Monday!

As you know, I've been contributing to Anorak, a UK site which is not specifically retrocentric.  The new spinoff site will feature 100 percent retro goodness.  If you liked Retrospace, I encourage you to take a look and drop in from time to time.  I'd love to hear from you on the other side!


7 comments:

  1. How will we know when you've posted something there? What name will you go by there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the mojo is back, I'm always interested in what you post, but that Flashbak site layout is awful. It's like trying to find something you really want in a load of badly stacked and jumbled up boxes. Please do point out which articles are yours because without a helpful guide it would take me hours just trying to find your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes let us know when you post there and welcome back Miniskirt Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going by Yeoman Lowbrow. And yes, I've had issues with the layout and supposedly they are still tweaking things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top pic reminds me how much I miss your pancakes posts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 10, 2014

    Flashbak layout is a total mess, but hopefully it'll emerge with a style that made Retrospace a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guess the salad days of riding your coat tails are all but gone then,,,Thanks Gill for the many many pleasant distractions you've provided me over the years as well as the hundreds, and hundreds of visitors who clicked on your list of blogs of distinction on the right hand column, That sir, I will miss the most. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete